Craniosacral TherapyCST is a very gentle hands on, non-invasive technique which evaluates and enhances the body’s physiological function, by the use of sensitive and gentle mobilisation of the craniosacral system which consists of the bones of the skull, face and mouth, which make up the cranium (head), to the spine which extends down to the sacrum (lower back).
The gentle techniques used in CST provide an opportunity for the body to let go of its restrictive pattern and return to an easier mode of functioning. As well as releasing the body’s tension it frees the energy that the body was previously using to hold itself in contraction.
“It worked for Us…”
— Richard Boyle
Why Craniosacral Care?
As well as releasing the body’s tension it frees the energy that the body was previously using to hold itself in contraction.
- So gentle that it is safe and suitable for people of all ages
- during pregnancy, after an operation
- acutely painful conditions
- accident, fall or injury
- don’t have to be ill or have any particular symptoms
- from newborn babies to the elderly
- alleviation of life’s stresses
- Craniosacral Therapy may aid people with almost any condition
- increased sense of vitality and well-being
- whole body therapy
Marie McGinnity BA (Hons) CST-T SEP MFHT
12 years experience
To book a confidential appointment or for further information, please Contact Us…